Anchored by our flagship event, the Skoll World Forum, Skoll Week in Oxford provides a platform for leaders and innovators to accelerate social progress. Ecosystem Events are independently organized and independently run during Skoll Week in Oxford, hosted by a single organization or partnership between organizations with a common goal. Ecosystem Events provide an opportunity to address emerging issues and solutions through deep engagement with Skoll World Forum delegates, members of the host organization’s broader network, and/or members of the public.
Why host an Ecosystem Event?
- Align your organization with Skoll Week. Be an integral part of a global platform for accelerating social progress.
- Connect with the Skoll community in Oxford. Engage a global network of social entrepreneurs, funders, and nonprofit, corporate, and public-sector leaders in one convenient location.
- Attend inspirational plenary programming. Ecosystem event attendees will receive tickets to all Skoll World Forum plenaries taking place at New Theatre in Oxford.
- Leverage networking opportunities. Ecosystem event attendees can participate in select evening Forum social events including receptions and pub nights.
Featured Ecosystem Events
Each year, a select number of Ecosystem Events are highlighted in Skoll Week materials. The remaining Ecosystem Events and community activities are posted on dev.skoll.org.
- The application window for Featured Ecosystem Events is now closed. Applicants have been notified of their status.
- We will accept submissions for community Ecosystem Events for the dev.skoll.org calendar mid-January through March 16, 2018.
For more information, download our Ecosystem Event Planning Guide. If you have additional questions or would like to learn about sponsorship opportunities during Skoll Week, contact us.